We welcome International Students at Northcote Intermediate School. They are placed into form classes with the rest of the school but are withdrawn for additional English lessons. Our International Student Director works closely with our Korean Teacher who provides support for our Korean students on a regular basis.
"Acceptance of, and openess towards, diverse cultures is a feature of this school. Northcote Intermediate is providing its international students with effective pastoral care and education. The inclusive culture of the school helps international students to integrate positively. Relevant programmes are provided for students requiring further English support."
- ERO, 2010
- Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice
- International Prospectus
- International Recruitment Agent Agreement
- International Recruitment Agent Profile
- International Student Contract Dispute Resolution Scheme
- International Student Enrolment Application
- International Student Policy
- International Student Tuition Agreement
- NZQA: International Students - How to Make a Complaint